Dreamer’s World November 19 2015

Friday Eve is here at last! It is a shame that it is such a dreary day, but the clouds will not dampen my mood. Things at work are beginning to slow down and next week should really be quiet. I am looking forward to that. I will make the most of today.


At least Stevie Nicks is here to keep me company. She loves to pose for the camera and I need to take more pictures of her whenever I have the chance. It is rather difficult at times when I am busy, but it is always worth the effort. Precious moments are never available again, a photo is the best chance to remind ourselves of them. If I have one thing that I feel as if I must do, it is to make sure I don’t let moments like this pass me by again.
I am looking forward to the end of this day at work. Just one more day until the weekend, and I really need the rest right now. I feel fine, although I have noted that my BG readings have been more towards the low side recently and I am actually having a lite snack right now to get my BG wishing normal range.


I didn't think this day would ever end! It has been a completely boring evening here at home. I plan on getting to bed early tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts