Dreamer's World March 14 2015

     Today has been less exciting than I had plannedI am very happy that Kentucky won today against Auburn to remain undefeated this seasonThat has been the highlight of my day.
I am scheduled to visit the Chiropractor next weekand I really need that visitI have bed suffering from back spasms for yearsand they have really flared up since my last visitWhen they strike at nightas happened last nightI am unable to sleep wellI was awake until 3am this morning as a resultI finally fell asleep and woke up around 9am and have felt exhausted ever since.
     I have tried all of the stretching exercises and my back doesn't feel as bad this afternoonI am still able to get some major pops out of my neck and shoulders this afternoon.
     I had planned to do some cleaning and cooking today, but that has been postponed until tomorrow when I hope my back spasms will have subsidedHal is home now and I don't anticipate going out this eveningbut if we doI will do my best to carry on.
    As expected, we have stayed in tonight. This is fine with me, it gave me a chance to take a second long, hot shower to relax my back. I plan on attempting to go to sleep early this evening. Hopefully, I will be able to sleep.

Comments

Popular Posts