Dreamer's World March 20 2015

    If yesterday taught me anything, it is that I have no business trying to predict March Madness! What a day fo outstanding games! I didn't fill out a bracket, yesterday's guesses were just for fun. If I had a bracket, it would be in ruins right now.
    I was very glad that UK wom their game last night/this morning. I hate late games that don't end until after midnight! It has me dragging at the office this morning, but I will make it through the rest of the day. I will NOT attempt to embarass myself again with another set of picks for today's games.
    I woke up this morning to see snow falling here in Alexandria. At least it was melting as it hit the ground, but I am so tired of Winter right now. Spring allegedly starts early this evening, and it had better make itself felt very quickly around here!
    I just got home and am trying to relax and watch March Madness for the rest of this evening. Tomorrow is supposed to be a beautiful day, I hope that will be true.

Comments

Popular Posts