A Day To Rest

     Today was a day to rest after a fun and interesting Saturday night. Friends took Hal and myself out for a dinner to celebrate our recent 15th anniversary and my upcoming birthday. We had a wonderful dinner with everyone and then most of us went back for movie night at our place.
     To make the night even more special, I also heard from a dear friend who called to wish Hal and I a very happy anniversary. We couldn't have asked for a more wonderful time with friends.
     Now my attention shifts to Monday. I have the day off and am taking advantage to visit the chiropractor in the morning. This will give Hal and I the rest of the day and evening together. Perhaps we will take a day trip somewhere after my appointment. We seldom have time off together, so we try to make the most of instances like this.

Comments

Popular Posts