As 2015 gets started, I find that I am enjoying writing more and more each day. While there are times when ideas for a post seem to escape me despite my best efforts, I keep on writing until something useful finally emerges. Part of this is the discipline that it takes to actually sit down and write. Forcing myself to do this wasn't easy, but it has been worth it to me. I cannot describe the joy that I feel when I write, it fills me up inside as I sit here typing. I suppose that there is no real reason to question a good thing. I will just go with the flow.
    I have tried and failed several times to start a blog and keep it going. Each time in the past, I always thought that if I put too much pressure on myself to write that I would lose the joy, therefore I allowed weeks to go by without bothering to sit down and compose a blog entry. This time it just feels different to me.
    I have come to cherish these times when I sit and write. Things that seemed more important in the past now appear in their proper perspective. I am sure that this blog will continue to evolve as time passes by. I am just enjoying the ride, and having the time of my life.
    I feel that if I miss a chance to write, that I have cheated myself. I am not planning on writing the Great American Novel, just a blog that I can call my own. The knowledge that I am actually accomplishing something is truly incredible to me.

Comments

Popular Posts