Dreamer's World January 12 2015 - A Long Night

   I hate nights when I cannot sleep, or when I fall asleep and then wake up in the middle of the night with zero chance of going back to sleep. Last night was one of the latter occurrences for me. I went to bed around 2230 and woke up around 0100. After a few minutes of tossing and turning, it was obvious to me that I would not be getting any more sleep.
    I got out of bed and wandered around the apartment, talked to the cats and then finally settled down in a chair to endure the rest of the night. Around 0345 I finally decided to try and sleep once again. I returned to the bedroom and tossed and turned for a while. I finally dozed off sometime before 0430. Naturally, the alarm hit me at 0530. It was time to shower and get to the office.
   The predicted freezing rain event never happened overnight. This morning was just a cold rain. I made it to the office on-time, as always, and am working on some items that have fallen by the wayside as the mass data edits of the past month are finally over with, at least for now.

Comments

Popular Posts