Dreamer's World January 16 3015 - Starting the Weekend

    As Friday night rolls on here at home, I am glad to start the weekend. The exhaustion that I have been feeling should start to subside and I can catch up on some rest. Work has been very trying recently, there was a huge project that was facing a looming deadline. Luckily, the project has been completed. I am very happy and ready to celebrate.
Tomorrow I really begin my 4-day weekend. I have Monday off for MLK Day, and my birthday is on Tuesday, so I am taking that day off as well. It is a tradition that I take the Tuesday off after a Monday holiday, and my birthday just made the choice even easier. Hal and I are getting together with friends tomorrow for a combination anniversary anf birthday celebration. Our 15th anniversary was on the 6th of January, and my birthday falls on the 20th. We have always combined the events rather than have people make 2 sets of plans so close together.
     I will rest during the day tomorrow, and be ready for the dinner in the evening. Hal has to work tomorrow, just like every other weekend which is too bad but can't be helped. The dinner will not run late since Hal also has to work on Sunday. This actually makes things run rather smoothly without being too drawn out.
     At any rate, I am relaxing this evening and looking forward to bedtime very soon. First I will have a nice shower to relax myself even more before going to bed. I hope that everyone has a great evening and a wonderful weekend. 

Comments

Popular Posts