Dreamer's World February 15 2015 - Ridiculous Cold

    I slept in late this morning and woke up to find that it is ridiculously cold outside! I knew that this cold weather was on the way, but I didn't quite expect this! It is only 10 degrees outside and the wind continues to howl. Hal had already left for work by the time I got up, so I hope that he is doing well and staying warm today. I am staying home and out of the cold today. There is nothing that I need so badly that I will venture out in this!
    I have always said that if we can get through the President's Day weekend without a major winter storm that we are usually pretty much done for winter. That still rings true, although there is a forecast for some measurable snow tomorrow evening. Will have to wait and see what happens with that.
    I will probably write quite a bit today to pass the time. Whether or not the writing will make its way into the blog is hard to determine right now. Other than the extreme cold, I am not sure of a good topic for another post today. I will have to work on that,

Comments

Popular Posts