Dreamer's World February 20 2015 - Getting Things Done

     Friday at last! It seems like years have passed since last Friday. Even though this was a short work week, it seemed to last forever. I suppose it is a universal truth that short weeks seem to last so long. Say, the next long weekend for me won't be until Memorial Day unless something unexpected happens before then.
     It is comforting to know that the next time I have a long weekend that the weather will be so much warmer than it is today. The temperature hasn't made it above 20 degrees, and the wind makes it feel ridiculously cold  outside. This weather can't last much longer, and I'll be very happy when it warms up.
     Until late May, it is back to the 5-day workweeks for me. I want to build up my vacation time for the summer anyway. I will find a use for it then.

Comments

Popular Posts