Dreamer's World February 28 2015 - Another Month Gone By

     A quiet Saturday morning marks the last day of February. I am glad to know that tomorrow will be March 1st, because that will bring us one more day closer to Spring and warmer weather. I have decided to  stay at home today and relax around the apartment.
    I got quite a few things done here. I will be cooking pork chops tomorrow and have them marinating this evening. I just watched Kentucky (my alma mater) go to 29-0 on the season by dismantling Arkansas, which is an excellent team. March Madness is just around the corner and I cannot wait!
    Hal came home from work and he was tired, so we are stauying home this evening. Perhaps I will get out some tomorrow if the weather cooperates, although the forecast is looking rather yucky right now. Not a big deal, since we have everything we need right here. Hal does have to work tomorrow, and I hope that he will not have any trouble.
    I am closing out today's blog post early this evening in order to make certain that I get it in on time. I am proud of myself for the discipline for making it through 2 months with at least 1 post per day!

Comments

Popular Posts