Dreamer's World February 25 2015

     Today is the day that I finally get the Beetle back from the garage. I will not be happy when I pay the bill, but I am thankful that I can pay the bill without extra stress. If this had happened last year, I would have been in deep trouble but I will be OK with it now. I will still have to pay the balance off after putting this expense on the credit card, but it has to be done. At least I have the available credit to make it happen, and that was not the case last year.

   Life is a series of challenges that we all must face. I have overcome the ones set before me in the past, and I will continue to do so in the future. I have surprised myself with my resiliency as I have knocked down one bill after another. I can accomplish this, and I will do it as quickly as possible!

Comments

Popular Posts