Dreamer's World February 22 2015 - In Pain

     For years I have struggled with back spasms. They come and go at random intervals. Sadly, they always come back. This time they seem to be located in my lower back and that makes it very difficult to sit, or stand, or even lay down at times. Less than a week ago I had my monthly visit with the chiropractor and I felt wonderful for the next several days. I must have slept in an odd position or something that is aggravated the spasms again. I try never to sit at a computer for more than 30 minutes at a time before I get up and walk around to relieve whatever pressure has built up. I do this regardless of whether I have spasms at that time. The spasms returned late last night and have bothered me all through the day. I will take some Aleve and see if that will help to relax the muscles as the evening settles in. I am hopeful that I will get a good night of sleep before returning to the office in the morning to start my new work week. There is nothing more frustrating or painful than working at an office when my back is killing me.

Comments

Popular Posts