Dreamer's World February 26 2015 - Tightening Down

    Since I woke up at 3am this morning and could not go back to sleep, I am very tired this evening. I wanted to be sure to get something meaningful written here before I collapse and sleep tonight.
     Now that I have the Beetle back and it is running splendidly. The time has come to pay off this expense as quickly as possible, and that means tightening the budget. I was even more inspired to get this effort started after lunch today.
     There is a supermarket not too far from the office that has an outstanding hot food bar. Their fried chicken is normally delicious, but today I learned that they have just installed new cooking equipment in the kitchen. Sadly, this resulted in fried chicken that was rubbery. I swore off getting lunch there for a while.
     After I left work, I made up my mind that I was going to resort to frozen entrees for lunch for a while. I realized that I can save a lot of money by having the frozen entrees at the office. It wasn't a difficult decision to make, I just have to stick with it. I estimate that I will save at least $30 a week just by taking this simple step. I will notice a difference right away.
    At least I have managed to keep my daily writing streak intact and I will work to continue to do so in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts