Dreamer's World February 6 2015 - The Little Things

 No matter how busy my days get, I always find the time to appreciate what goes on around me. I hope that I never lose the childlike wonder that so many of my friends see in me. Since I recently turned 51, I think that I will retain this for the rest of my life, and I'm grateful for it. 
     When I see something of interest I resolve from now on to take a picture of it and attempt to describe my feelings about it and what made me think that it was important enough to photograph in the first place.
     I can always count on Stevie Nicks to give me a picture worth talking about. She lives for the camera, like any real Diva does. I wonder what goes through her mind when she sees the camera, but she is always ready for a close-up. I enjoy photographing Stevie Nicks for this reason. Maxwell and Spartacus are much more difficult to photograph since they always look away from the camera. I am always amazed at hoe relaxed and happy Stevie Nicks seems when all the attention falls on her. She is my Baby :)

Comments

Popular Posts