It is so nice to have a 3-day weekend and not be thinking about the impending work week on Sunday for a change. Hal (person) has gone to work and I am getting ready for a trip to the grocery store before I start cooking in the kitchen.
The chicken breasts have been marinating and seasoning overnight so they are ready for the oven. I have the side items all set to prepare and the entire thing should take less than 2 hours to prepare.
I have to admit that I let the beautiful 70 degree weather get the best of me and I wasted the afternoon enjoying the outdoors. I don’t really feel that guilty about it. Hal (person) made it home and was too tired to do anything, so I did the right thing by just relaxing this afternoon.

I will cook tomorrow on my day off since the weather is not supposed to be nearly as nice. I also have to take Hal (person) to work tomorrow afternoon and pick him up in the evening as he works to earn some extra money. Tomorrow is another day.

Comments

Popular Posts