Dreamer's World January 14 2017 - Daily Prompt "Unseen"

The Daily Prompt is “Unseen”. This is an intriguing choice and I will give it my best shot.
“Unseen’ represents possibilities to me. It doesn’t share the sci-fi aspect of invisible, it is a real-world concept to me. It indicates the things that we overlook, or that we have not discovered yet. The second interpretation is the most exciting to me.

“Unseen” means what is over the next hill or around the next corner. It is something that we haven’t noticed yet through either lack of attention or from not having had the opportunity. We know that there is something around the next corner in the road that we are traveling. The adventure of finding out what that will be is one of the wonders of life. We should always seek out the “unseen” and explore it with enthusiasm because discovery makes life worth living.

Comments

Popular Posts