Dreamer's World January 25 2017 -Daily Prompt "Ten" Or "My Hero, Zero"

The Daily Prompt is “Ten”. While some people consider this in the old Bo Derek movie sense of the word as signifying perfection, I think that “Ten” is the most significant number there is because it provides the base for our entire mathematics system. After all, we have a decimal system based on “Ten”.
Recently, some commercials used a remake of an old song that I remember from Saturday mornings growing up in the early 1970s. “Schoolhouse Rock” was something that was inserted between cartoons. I am including the link to this song because it fits with what I am saying. I hope you enjoy the song and it really does make the point of how important “Ten” is to us, and “Ten” would be impossible without My Hero, Zero.

my-hero-zero.jpg

Comments

Popular Posts